Thursday, September 16, 2010

Assignment 3

The feedback from my tutor on the first stage of my Major Project was fairly positive, but it was pointed out that the radical post processing made the photographs look a little surreal and may not be to everyone's liking. I have to admit that the desaturation style (images on top) maybe rather boring after the initial wow factor has worn off so I've decided to go with a slightly less radical approach. The images on the bottom have far less post processing, but still have some colours desaturated slightly and the contrast increased where I want it. This way the images retain the original look of the scene, but take away some of the overly distracting colours. The increased contrast draws out the textures and add some drama to the image.

































No comments:

Post a Comment